Friday 13 June 2008

So I'm shit at updating...

Right I now promise full service. It's been a bit of a hectic week and adjusting to living with parents again is hard and stressful. However that's enough about my life, unless you want to hear some more, and onto what this blog is all about. New Music. So what musical wonders to I have for you today? Read on and find out...

Our first stop this week is to Denmark and the genre of metal/grunge. The band are called Mirror in Charge and they are good. Not great yet but they'll get there. To me they sound a bit like a young Metallica so if your a fan of them check out Mirror in Charge. I predict big things for this band as they get more and more experience because we all know Metal never dies and this band is one band representing the new generation of metal rockers. Also to note is that all their songs are available to download for free from their MySpace which I can say is a good thing. Download their songs, put them on your mp3 player and take this new wave of metal with you.

From Denmark we move to where else but Los Angeles again. Honestly I think they've put something in the water in LA, because a lot of talented bands are rising to the surface there. One such band is Crossed Keys, a solid rock band. The band are led by the vocals of Night Maiden, who's voice I could listen to all day, it's that good. Then we have Wylde Rhodes on lead/rhythm guitar, Shaggy Strange also swapping between lead and rhythm guitar, Freddy Patron on Bass and The Beast on drums. In my own opinion, they sound a bit like Evanescence but no matter how big Evanescence are, I think Crossed Keys have something that will take them further than that mark, something bigger. They are currently looking for a record label so if there are any people from music companies reading this, check them out and sign them. You'd be foolish not to.

And so we come the end of another installment of the BTB Blog. Remember check me out here or here. Also send me feedback and suggestions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coooool