Sunday 18 May 2008

On the 4th day

I bring to you the musical stylings of Clownshoe, who have an acoustic rock sound going. It's a laid back, mellow sound which is hard not to like especially when you want to relax. Clownshow have been around for 12 years with a lot of shuffling of band members. and are a regular act at La Bec Rouge in Hampton, New Hampshire so any people who go to that area check this band out. My favourite track would be Counting Blue Cars which would not be out of place in some kind of movie soundtrack and feels like it should already be on one. Clownshoe have become an established band in their area and due to that I feel their sound should be spread through to the airwaves and reach more people.

Now we move onto Copycats who use a variety of sounds to put together their music and I'd say they belong in the same sort of genre that is being piloted by the likes of Crystal Castles and These New Puritans. This lively"disturbed" trio hail from Manchester, England. If you can catch these guys live then do, I know Ill try to. To get the full extent of their music, turn up your speakers to full volume and jump around like a looney. It's the best way.

Anywho this will be my last update for a few days as I'm going on holiday with a few friends. SO while I'm away send me feedback, suggestions of bands you feel are good and should be reviewed. See you in a week!

No comments: