Friday 23 May 2008

Back from Holiday means Back to Business

So I have returned from my holiday which was very relaxing but that's another story for another time. This is about the music and so we shall crack on that. I received a message from Battery Acid about another band who they thought I should review. Well, that band was Furisode, a band from Eastleigh near Southampton. They are a rock/screamo band who I think are very good if that is the kind of genre you favour. They currently have two songs on their Myspace page, Cassettes and Time for Heroes, not to be confused with The Libertine song of the same title. There are 5 members of Furisode and I think they can get bigger if they get more exposure. Their songs have been very well composed and hook you in quickly before unleashing a powerful beast from within. Take 10 minutes out of your day and check them out.

Now onto Pop and a guy who produces, records, mixes, writes and arranges all of his own songs. These are the musical talents of one Frenchie! who is really putting himself out there. His songs are a great listen and will have you singing along within a matter of minutes. He will be embarking on a tour during the summer around the USA so catch him if you can and let his lively pop punk hit you with a force and engulf you in a musical frenzy.

Remember I want your feedback and suggestions. Do it now!

No comments: