Wednesday 28 May 2008

The 8th Day

Right, I didn't update yesterday because I was helping out at a Fairtrade Fair so didn't have time to update. Anyway that's all in the pass and we're looking to the future, the future of music. It's time for the next update of BTB Music.

For the first band we travel to Toulouse in France and a band called Plug In who are a mix of Rock and Pop. The majority of Plug In's songs are in English so don't let the excuse of a language barrier get in the way. Just listen and relax. My favourite song by Plug In is "Take Me". It has that beat which makes you want to dance and sing along and in my opinion could become an indie disco favourite. They've been around for just over a year and are fast gaining popularity in their native France. So Plug In your headphones and listen.

The next band I think are great hail from Worthing in England. They go by the name of RedManRed and are 4 piece indie rock band lead by the distinctive voice of one Madeleine Poncia. In my opinion, Madeleine's voice is what makes this band stand out from the rest of crowd which is backed up by some excellent musicians, Ollie Darby on Bass, Mark Dobson on guitar and James Cosgrave on drums. My favourite RedManRed song is Plugged In which I feel brings out the best in every individual that forms this band. Keep an eye on this band and if possible go watch them at one of their upcoming shows around the South.

Well that's another update for you to peruse over. Remember give me feedback and suggestions.

No comments: