Sunday 23 November 2008

Sunday Post

Yes I am doing the rare thing of posting on Sunday. I usually don't do this as I am more often than not hungover. I was expecting to be hungover today but what do you know, I'm not. So I thought I'd do something worthwhile, no not my Journalism essay, but write about our favourite subject, music. I feel on Sunday is the best day to listen to music because for me that's when the world stops being hectic.

Now, British Rap/Grime has only a few truly recognised icons in the mainstream music light such as Dizzee Rascal and Lethal Bizzle. However I think I've found one of the most exciting and probably one of the most important rap group that has ever existed. These guys rap to you about the real issues in the world in a brutally honest way and then leave you to deal with the questions raised. I give to you Scribe Tribe. I could write a lot of things about this lot but the true justice and appreciation for them is by listening to their words. If you truly appreciate music in all its forms then sing these guys praises, vote for them at:

www.totallyunsigned.co.uk/members/467/

Support them in any and all ways possible. Scribe Tribe, I salute you.

I, also for the first time, don't have a second band to mention. It's a first I know. I think I need to get my head together before I find some more talent. Until then...

No comments: